The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.pclindia.in. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term PCL India shall refer to Precision Camshafts Limited. The term Site refers to www.pclindia.in owned and monitored by PCL India.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of PCL India. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to PCL India. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from PCL India. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- PCL India shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- PCL India may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. PCL India reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will PCL India be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use PCL India’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold PCL India harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. PCL India disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to PCL India. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. PCL India reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.